Recover fast from your myomas with ExAblate
The non-invasive, outpatient myoma treatment alternative to hysterectomy, myomectomy and UAE. ExAblate treats uterine myomas using MR-guided focused ultrasound. More than 4,000 women have already undergone this innovative procedure.
Why choose the ExAblate myoma treatment?
- It's non-invasive - so there's no cutting or general anesthesia
- It's an outpatient procedure - so there's no hospital stay
- It has FDA approval - so it's safe for use and reduces the risk of side effects
- And - there's a short recovery time - you'll be back on your feet in 1-3 days.
What are uterine myoma?
Uterine myoma (non-cancerous tumors) are quite common - affecting between 20-50% of women of childbearing age. While many women do not experience any problems, symptoms can be severe enough to require treatment. Read more about myoma.
What are the key symptoms of myoma?
- Heavy and prolonged periods
- Bleeding between periods
- Lower back or leg pain
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Need for frequent urination caused by bladder pressure
- Feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen