FREEDOM FROM FIBROIDS
Why choose ExAblate for treating your uterine fibroids?
- It's non-invasive - so there's no cutting or general anesthesia
- It's an outpatient procedure - so in most cases there's no hospital stay
- It's not experimental - so it's safe for use and reduces the risk of side effects
- There's a short recovery time - you'll return to livelihood quickly
What are uterine fibroids?
Uterine fibroids (non-cancerous tumors) are quite common - affecting between 20-50% of women of childbearing age. While many women do not experience any problems, symptoms can be severe enough to require treatment. Read more about fibroids.
What are the key symptoms of uterine fibroids?
- Heavy and prolonged periods
- Bleeding between periods
- Lower back or leg pain
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Need for frequent urination caused by bladder pressure
- Feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen